Consultant at Gi Group (Elixir Consulting)
Views:141 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Security & Safety - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Security & Safety
- We have openings with one of our client in Mumbai for Corporate Security and Safety Profile.
- The role of Security Program Manager CSIPL Mumbai would be to identify and evaluate risks and threats to assigned Citi sites from time to time and implement security risk mitigation strategies including employment the resources i.e.. manpower and equipment, in line with i Security and Fire Safety Policy and Company Security Standards.
- The Security Program Manager CSIPL will be responsible for judicious deployment of the resources, plan and conduct supervision by supervisory and security staff at site and respond to all emergencies and untoward occurrences reported/identified at the premises or in the vicinity of the premises, which may have potential to affecting Citi business operations and / or the premises.
- Risk Assessments and Security Inspections
- Conduct Safety / Security Risk Assessments for Existing & Proposed Sites.
- Ensure conduct of Annual Security Self Audits and periodic inspection of premises. Conduct periodic security spot checks of premises.
- Assist business in raising Policy Exceptions as required; conduct assessments to ensure risks associated with the exceptions have been addressed adequately.
- Security Operations and Project Management
- Coordinate the appointment of BSAs by the business.
- Support Project Management of Security Systems ensuring delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of security equipment.
- Provide Executive Protection for Citi Seniors.
- Conduct Security related investigations as directed and make incident report statements
- Ensure appropriate and timely entry of incidents and reports into Perspective.
- Ensure that security equipment (e.g., CCTV, card access, alarms, etc.) is functional and properly maintained.
- Direct BSAs on Security related administration & assist in conducting Security self audit and maintenance of files.
- Update and Maintain Security Systems Documentation and Inventory List.
- Management of access control for sites under management.
- Fire Safety Operations and Project Management
- Coordinate appointment of Safety Officers & Fire Wardens by the business.
- Support Project Management of Fire Safety Systems ensuring delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of fire safety equipment.
- Conduct of Fire Drills.
- Conduct Fire Safety related investigations as directed and make incident report statements
- Direct Safety officers & Fire Wardens on Fire Safety related administration.
- Ensure appropriate and timely entry of incidents and reports into GSMS
- Update and Maintain Fire Safety Evacuation Plans.
CoB and Emergency :
- Respond to Incidents, Emergencies and Alarms and Manage the Security and Safety Responses
- Ensure that all security personnel are trained to respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Participate in the planning, exercise or execution of the CoB plan as necessary.
Audit, Compliance and Control :
- Act as Department Compliance Officer to ensure compliance of the unit to various Citi Compliance Policies
- Provide Audit support for business for security related matters
- Ensure training of Safety Officers, Fire Wardens, BSAs, Security Personnel & New Joiners.
- Expense Management.
- Liasoning with Fire Services.
- Liasoning with Law enforcement Authorities.
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Monitor Security personnel
- Ensure background checks and documents of screening for Guards and security vendor staff is carried out.
- Ensure guards are adequately trained and meet quality specified in the Security Policy, SOP and contract document.
- Conduct spot checks on guards and security system vendors to ensure performance.
- Ensure other security-related vendors such as cash in transit and alarm monitoring center service providers comply to security operating procedures or policies.
- Support the area security manager in sourcing for cost-effective security systems and services solutions to reduce security expenses.
- Provide inputs on security vendor performance for the purpose of vendor selection and contract
Miscellaneous : Additional jobs and responsibilities as & when required by Citi as and when assigned by his manager or his escalations.
- Minimum College graduate from a reputed / recognized University.
- Work experience of minimum 10 years with at least 5 years as Security Manager in similar operations.