Director at Renascence Talent Solutions
Views:274 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Risk Reporting & Analytics - Banks Captive Centre (10-18 yrs)
AVP - Corporate Risk Reporting & Analytics (For a MNC Banks Captive Centre)
The Role :
- The candidate will be a Risk Analytics Manager in ERA(Enterprise Risk Aggregation) Financial Risk Reporting and Engagement within Corporate Risk Reporting and Analytics(CRRA).
- This team is responsible for the production of Enterprise risk reporting and the execution of control activities related to report production.
- The team is also responsible for designing, developing, testing, and documenting activities related to key enterprise risk reports.
- This role will interface with Domain Risk lines across Data Management, Governance, and Innovation team(s); and produce documents that include but are not limited to Business Requirements Documents and existing reporting guides.
- This role will conduct User Acceptance Testing of reports for technology releases and prepare daily risk report monitoring.
- A successful candidate will have proven leadership and management experience with a proven track record in handling multiple projects/ priorities.
- The candidate should be able to comprehend stakeholder needs, analyze and provide guidance in determining the details of the data/reporting/functional requirements.
In this role, you will :
- Lead a team of Risk Analytics SME's who interfaces with the management and governance of various reports of CRRA.
- Lead complex initiatives related to business analysis and modeling, including those that are cross functional, with broad impact, and act as key participant in data aggregation, monitoring, and reporting of stress testing and portfolio analysis for Risk Analytics.
- Review and analyze complex programing models to extract data and manipulate databases to provide statistical and financial modeling specific to businesses supported.
- Make decisions in complex product strategies, data modeling, and risk exposure, requiring solid understanding of business unit projects and regulatory responses, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead Analytic and Reporting to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, less experienced to more experienced managers, to resolve production, project, and regulatory issues, and achieve risk analysts, and common modeling goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core data and reporting model(s) within Enterprise Risk Aggregation (ERA).
- Create and interpret Business Intelligence data (Reporting, Basic Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Prescriptive Analytics) combined with business knowledge to draw supportable conclusions.
- Design rich data visualizations to communicate complex ideas and automate reporting and controls.
- Design, build, and execute data quality controls that ensure completeness and accuracy on ERA datasets and reports.
Required Qualifications :
- 6+ years of experience SQL, Teradata, and or Hadoop experience.
- 6+ years of experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI applications.
- 3+ years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk).
- Experience researching and resolving data problems and working with technology teams on remediation of data issues.
Desired Qualifications :
- Advanced Teradata skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI applications
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience with hands-on risk reporting and intelligence
- Ability to perform in-depth analytics (both Ad-hoc and structured) and provide reporting or results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience, understanding, and knowledge of financial exposures such as: Deposits, Direct Credit, Debt and Equity Securities, Derivatives, and SFTs
- Experience working across Finance, Basel, Counterparty, Market and Credit Risk domains
- Ability to think creatively to synthesize recommendations for the remediation and reconcilement of reporting data
- Strong validation and reconciliation competencies, data mining and intellectual curiosity
- Strong presentation skills and ability to translate actionable results simplistically