Director at Alpha Orion Consultants
Views:3577 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Legal - Financial Industry (4-10 yrs)
- Aid in the drafting, vetting, Case Resolution, renewal and negotiation of various contracts, agreements, Deeds Assignments
- Initiation of SARFAESI action and bringing recovery in NPA Accounts.
- Recovery through Arbitration Filing, Awards and Execution of Arbitration awards.
- Manage all litigation processes initiated by the company as per NCLT laws (Consumer, Criminal, Civil, Section 138 - Cheque bounce, Section 9 - arbitration/reconciliation, winding up a petition, appeals etc)
- Effectively manage recovery related cases and initiate appropriate legal action as per legal provisions
- Initiation of SARFAESI action from sending 13(2) Notices, taking Symbolic and Physical possession of Secured assets.
- General Advisory on labour law, environmental Law issues and dealing with Compliance Issue.
- To ensure that all policy norms and sanction conditions related to disbursements are complied with before disbursement of a case.
- Regulatory advisory ( including dealing with RBI, SEBI, IRDA and CCI).
- Taking care of Against Company cases at DRT, Consumer Forum, Civil Court.
Account Manager - Talent Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.