Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1789 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:333
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Finance & Treasury - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Corporate Finance & Treasury
- Fund Raising
- Managing relationships with banks & financial institutions
- End to end fundraising - Termsheet negotiation, Loan documentation, Security creation, Title due diligence, Technical due diligence, Disbursement
- Managing the portfolio on ongoing basis including handling annual renewals
- Liaising with various internal & external stakeholders, keeping track of any developments affecting portfolio
Keeping abreast of regulations relating to the function
- CA/ MBA
- 12-15 years overall experience with atleast 7-10 years in Banking (Corporate Banking, Project Finance) or Corporate Finance roles.
- Should be having relationships with major banks & financial institutions.
- Should have sanctioned (if from Banking background) or raised (if from Corporate Finance background) atleast Rs. 6000 - 8000 Cr cumulative.
- Exposure across products (Loans, Working Capital, Trade Finance, Project Finance). Experienced in dealing with Top Management of Banks & Corporates.
- Real Estate exposure preferred.
- Investments of surplus funds in various market instruments
- MIS (Cash Flow & Funds Management)
- Forex Risk Management
- Import & Trade Banking Products
- Accounting & Audit for the treasury function
- Project approval & Commercial Negotiation for home loan / subvention scheme from various banks.