Assistant Vice President - Corporate Business Development - Sales - Service Platform (7-12 yrs)
AVP Corporate BD | Sales as a service platform
- Our client is the growth partner for some of India's fastest growing startups and unicorns. They have helped companies like paytm, udaan, swiggy and many others to scale up their offline presence across India.
- Our client is currently deploying more than 40,000 people who are helping their clients to acquire customers and grow their sales. They hire, train, deploy and own outcomes related to the sales growth/ customer acquisition targets for the clients.
- Founded in 2000 by an IIM A alumnus, our client is unique in what it offers to companies, and they also offer outsourced Call Centre and staffing services in addition to the managed sales process service.
- As a AVP Corporate BD, you will be responsible for exploring and bringing in new business opportunities for the company and contributing towards the business growth.
What you will do:
- Developing the company's business by exploring, reviewing and proceeding with value-adding business opportunities/ tie-ups
- Arranging meetings, pitching/ presenting, negotiating with the leadership team, especially with CHROs of companies
- Selling the company's products/ services to B2B clients and converting the leads into business opportunities
- Being updated and well-educated about the company's products/ services and also educating and updating the current as well as new clients on the same
- Creating and maintaining long-term professional relationships with current and new clients
-Handling and solving any concerns/ queries/ escalations from the clients, in a timely and professional manner and also taking regular feedback from the clients and reporting the same to the management
- Researching, studying and analyzing the current industry and market trends and gathering and recommending insights/ suggestions from the same to the management
- Interacting and working with various stakeholders such as internal divisions as well as external professional sources
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
What you need to have :
- Graduation is a must. MBA is preferred
- Relevant work experience of 7- 15 years in corporate business development is required
- Prior experience in selling to CXOs such as CHROs is required
- Work experience background from Banking, Insurance, HR Tech, Staffing companies is a must
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent listening, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and presenting skills
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Willingness to work 6 days a week