Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:8095 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Banking (5-8 yrs)
Position based with a large MNC Bank in Pune
- Manage a portfolio of MNC clients with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products, resulting in maximum value generation to their business & ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank.
- Responsible for deal origination, product structuring, credit assessment, obtaining credit approvals, loan documentation and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions by offering entire gamut of asset products ranging from Fund Based Products like Working capital finance (CC/OD), Term loan, Trade Finance services like Pre/Post shipment Finance, Buyer's credit, Supplier's credit along with Non-Fund Based Products like LC & BG.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - Cash management, Trade finance, Channel Finance, Treasury solutions, Liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, etc.
- Worked in coordination with the credit Dept. in evaluating the Risk profile of companies on the basis of various financial and non-financial parameters & monitoring the performance of the client's account on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base.
- Maintain ongoing contact with different internal stakeholders like transaction banking operations, Risk management, legal and compliance team in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions & client servicing.