Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:487 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Vice President - Contract Management - BPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
Role - AVP - Contracts Management
Location : Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead in Contract Management to support contract and subcontract compliance.
- Identify contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
- Escalate risks or issues that are not resolved to their Contract Management line manager.
- Review and approve MSA, Statements of Work, Orders, Variations, Change Requests, Interims, LOAs.
- Provide negotiation support for Head Terms development as required.
- Provide Proposal / RFX Review / NDA review activities.
- Govern the commercial elements in the contract and update/escalate to account leadership team.
- Independently apply Organisations' specific contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
- Manage stakeholders of the Client Engagement team, Client counterpart contract managers, client procurement and business team members.
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance.
- Support training activities for Contract Management personnel.
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
Qualification / Experience :
- LLB / LLM / MBA, with 12+years in IT/ITES industry
- 8 years in Contract and Commercial Management
- Strong Communication (Written and Spoken).
- Contract Drafting / Reviewing
- Stake Holder Management & Client Relationship Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Negotiation Skills