Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2765 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Vice President - Contract Management - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
Greetings from Credence HR Services!!
We are hiring for the captioned role for our Financial Services Client in Hyderabad.
The Contract Manager role coordinates the ongoing management of contract expirations, renewals, change requests, and termination across the bank's supplier base. The Contract Administrator works closely with the sourcing team to manage and prioritize deal renewals with a focus on driving expense reduction, mitigating contract risk and timely completion of deals. The position will report directly to the VP of Procurement & Supplier Risk Management.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Drive continuous improvement in managing the bank's contract repository database.
- Identify and implement best practices to anticipated and effectively manage expirations, renewals, and other contract lifecycle events.
- Create and consistently enforce a structure for managing contract data elements (contract type, category, term, expiration, payment terms, etc.). Facilitate linkage to and consistency with the bank's other supplier-related systems of record such as B2P, Metric Stream, TPM, etc.
- Create and maintain a deal pipeline reporting process to prioritize contracting activities by sourcing commodity leader. Coordinate contract generation actions with internal management, compliance, and legal teams as needed; to assure contracts comply with company policies and procedures
- Leverage market & commodity landscape tools to identify cost out opportunities.
- Works closely with management to ensure proper contracts are in place for all applicable suppliers.
- Maintain a library of contract templates. Work closely will legal to update templates as needed to address emerging risk themes.
- Identify and develop supplier onboarding process improvements on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's/PG degree and 8 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Paralegal certification or experience managing a contract repository for a large organization.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in supplier management, risk management, and/or process improvement function.
- Knowledge of Supplier/ Vendor/ Third Party Risk Management, including regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience influencing groups of senior leaders and peers in defining vision/approach, balancing buy-in with agility and speed to execute
Please feel free to write to me in case you are interested in exploring this opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.