Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:831 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President/Consultant - HR Digitization - Reinsurance (8-10 yrs)
Assistant Vice President/HR Digitization Consultant - Leading Reinsurance MNC
About the role :
- We are offering an exciting opportunity in HR to work and craft the cloud-based offerings for a leading Reinsurance MNC in Bangalore!
- To support the team, we are looking for an experienced HR Systems Consultant being responsible for our central learning solution EdCast, supporting the respective Centre of Expertise, improving customer experience, accelerating digitization and innovation.
- You are consulting our HR colleagues on how critical initiatives and processes can be optimized with creative HR technology related to Learning in close teamwork with all relevant partners.
- You work closely with the OPD delivery team, understand technical delivery requirements for learning solutions (EdCast) and help innovate on new services.
- You are collecting and specifying business requirements, respective prioritization with key partners (OPD delivery team) focusing on business requirements of all digital solutions in the learning space (incl. eLearning and platforms) and ensure the technical implementation.
- You are conducting testing including definition of test scenarios and supporting IT counterparts throughout the change process.
- You are supporting incident management process in close agreement with IT counterparts to ensure fast resolution of issues and report back to business stakeholders
- You are driving and developing a customer focused, result oriented and solution driven mentality and culture
- You are deputizing other HR D&A colleagues next to Learning systems
- You are leading and supplying to current and future implementation projects
About the team :
- We are the global HR Digitisation & Automation team that is responsible for all global HR systems, like SAP/SuccessFactors, WorkForce Software and others.
- We have a fully integrated cloud environment with SAP/SuccessFactors covering the majority of the capabilities such as Employee Central, Performance Management, Recruiting, Compensation Planning, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Learning and Payroll integration to ADP.
- Our approach is fully supported by agile methodologies to ensure end-to-end responsibility, quicker time to market and to help us center our work on the customer experience we want to deliver!
- We look after the functional aspects of these systems and advising HR how technology and its innovation can best support their topics and processes. We ensure smooth operations and support/drive projects to further develop and digitize solutions provided to line managers, employees and HR.
About you :
- You should be a specialist in HR processes and have 8-10 years of relevant working experience with SAP/SuccessFactors, of which minimum 3 years for Learning in a functional or business consulting role
- Do you have solid understanding on learning technologies (EdCast, Linda, LinkedIn etc.)?
- Do you have a deep client-facing, advisory experience within project and change management (ideally Scrum)?
- Do you have good communication and presentation skills and are you able to collaborate closely with all hierarchies across different business functions?
- If you can answer on all those question with yes then we are looking for you as an excellent team member, with strong social and analytical skills, who is an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial problem solver, proficient in English, and we would desire if you have a graduate degree (BA or higher).