Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:612 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Vice President - Compliance - NBFC (4-8 yrs)
Job Opening for AVP-Compliance with NBFC Company based at Mumbai
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approval updates and ad hoc requests/query
- Dealing with queries raised by RBI or any other statutory bodies
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Depositories, and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
- To provide advice to management on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Preparing and providing Compliance report on a regular basis
- Drafting and review of all policies and agreements as per applicable compliance framework
- Conducting internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic review of Department.
- Obtaining data from various departments, review of the same before submission to RBI during inspection.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
Pre Requisites :
- Knowledge on Compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate and Other Business Laws and RBI regulations and guidelines related to NBFC,
- Reporting requirement as per the RBI guidelines, Legal & Compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.