Assistant Manager at UpMan Placements
Views:266 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Vice President - Compliance - IT (9-18 yrs)
- Supervisor for "IT Compliance Specialist" and "IT Compliance Generalist"
- Develops a coherent view on Compliance topics / Compliance risks .
- Ensures proper knowledge level of compliance for employees by setting obligatory trainings
- Develops reports to ensure outsourcing requirements (based on group standards and in close collaboration with group oversight)
- Develops local compliance standards based on Group standards and local legal requirements
- Build and manage local Compliance function
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Monitors all operational processes and procedures using the compliance management system to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations, global and ethical standards
- Responsible for ensuring the company's policies and procedures comply with local regulatory, group and ethical standards.
- Maintain and provide systematic proof of both adherence to internal policies and the external laws, guidelines, or regulations imposed upon the company.
- Implementing the compliance policies in the organization which include code of conduct, sanctions,
AML, FATCA/CRS to name a few.
- Ensuring all departments work basis the compliance standards and any risks identified are mitigated with proper measures.
Key Competencies & Skills required:
- Relevant experience in the field of compliance in the insurance sector, the financial sector, or other companies
- Several years of managerial experience in an IT company/insurance company
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering and FATCA CRS requirements
- Good knowledge of IT compliance activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.