Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits - Insurance (10-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading Insurance company based in India.
- Responsible for managing end to end total rewards that include, salary design & benchmarking, PMS, R&R, reviewing policies & benefits, ESOPs etc.
- Design sales incentives and long term incentive program across levels.
- Design and implement compensation structure, incentive schemes & benefits policies within the budget.
- Manage the performance management cycle and evolve the frameworks if needed.
- Assist on board presentations backed by data analytics.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from tier 1 institutes with 10-12 years of experience.
- Ability to think, design, plan and prepare budget.
- Strong data crunching and analytical skills.
- Decision-making ability and should be able to manage external/internal stakeholders.
- Prefer reward consulting experience.