Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:5046 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits - BFS (11-13 yrs)
AVP - Rewards, Compensation & Benefits
An exciting leadership/managerial/technical job opportunity with a Leading services organisation for a professional holding at least 11 years experience in Rewards, Compensation & Benefits. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Maharashtra
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Devise the compensation strategy and partner with leadership teams to identify issues and gaps and aligning the compensation strategy with business strategy
- Conducting compensation bench marking exercise and job evaluation survey and managing relationship with third party organisations to conduct different surveys
- Managing the benefits programs and responsible for annual compensations reviews and PMS
- Managing & leading the reward strategy of the organisation which includes design and implementation
- Designing & Conducting various boot camps to make employees & managers aware about various rewards strategy
- Developing & revising the various incentive plans annually and as required
- Maintaining employee records and providing relevant reports as and when required, also handling responsibility of budgeting, forecasting and cost management
- Measuring effectiveness of various HR programs
- MBA with specialization in HR along with C&B certification
- 11 yrs of HR experience 5 to 6 years in Compensation & Benefits domain
- Knowledge of various HR statutory compliance and government policies
- Excellent verbal communication, time management skills
- Ability to plan and implement projects & negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in software industry.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes