HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:847 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Assistant Vice President - Company Secretary (10-15 yrs)
Brief Job Description :
Responsible for managing the entire Secretarial and Compliance function for the Company while ensuring all relevant provisions of corporate law are complied with. Also, to provide legal advice & regular reporting on all such matters to relevant stakeholders.
1. Scheduling Board meetings, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings, and providing executive presence and guidance.
2. Handling compliance of Transaction Documents like Shareholders Agreements, Share Subscription Agreement, and other related documents.
3. Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company.
4. Maintain statutory registers and compliance as required by Companies Act 2013
5. Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
6. Negotiate with Clients, Vendors/Subcontractors, counterparty lawyers for various Agreements, and advising other departments for contract-related matters.
7. Draft, Execute, and vetting of various agreements including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, MOUs, Corporate Guarantees, Advance and Performance Bank Guarantees, Power of Attorneys, Indemnities, No Claim letters, various financing agreements, etc.
8. Acting as the custodian of all corporate records, Board minutes and resolutions, statutory books and registers.
9. Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Directors Report and minutes of board and general meetings
10. Highlight any process/ control gaps during the course of normal operations and develop measures to mitigate the same.
11. Provide various MIS/ ad-hoc report to management as per requirements
12. Responsible for recruitment, training /development, and job allocation of all positions reporting to the incumbent.
13. Ensure the development of a healthy and progressive working culture within the team.
1. LL.B. from recognized Indian university and Company Secretary are essential academic qualifications
2. 10-13 years of experience
3. Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
4. Excellent agreement drafting skills
5. Excellent secretarial, interpersonal, team working and written/verbal communication skills are also important
6. Maintaining confidentiality of information