Assistant Vice President - Client Service - IT Hardware Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
AVP - Service | B2B IT Hardware Giant
- If you are looking to work for one of the top manufacturing companies in India, with a great role and exposure to international working structure, then this role is for you.
- Our client is one of the largest IT Hardware manufacturing companies in India. Their products range from industrial machinery to IT products and services. Their clients cover segments across Banking and Finance, Airlines, Automobiles and even Government Houses.
- It is a privately held company with a dynamic management team, a strong financial base, and excellent R&D facilities and manufacturing infrastructure that churns out quality products and services.
As the AVP - Service, you will be Supporting a diverse portfolio of multiple activities including installation, PM, Life cycle support and being a SPOC for the customers which are based in the respective zone.
What you will do:
- Supporting the field team, with committed objectives, schedules, and costs as per allocated budget.
- Service head is expected to have a strong mindset towards Continuous Improvement (CI) and will be responsible for driving the CI initiatives.
- Providing overall understanding and experience in Banking self-service products and its standards and Technical Support processes.
- Effectively communicating to banks/ clients and internal team
- Maintaining morale and productivity by giving feedback to team members as needed.
- Proactively working with the Project management team and call center and Internal various team for activities like resource requirements, job rotations, and attrition prevention.
- Recognizing Top Talent, Critical resources in the teams.
- Designing and updating Succession plan for all the critical resources to minimize the business risk.
- Mentoring the Support team
- Developing and coordinating recruiting and staffing in line with her/ his business function's strategies and diversity requirements.
- Identifying performance issues and escalating to TSG team and following up till the solution provided.
- Managing the daily activities of support team to ensure assigned tasks are completed in accordance with time, cost and technical objectives
- Also responsible for Service delivery as per agreed SLA for all Banking products.
- Revenue generation for all Banking products.
- Ensuring In time implementation of various projects.
- Maintaining Uptime & team management to measure TAT for various vendors & 3rd party products.
- New business development
- Reviewing & conducting monthly/ quarterly meets with team to overcome deficiencies for smooth operation.
- Visiting customer as per service plan matrix.
- Head count planning and spare parts planning.
- On time payment collection
- Minimizing the Penalty & meet SLA uptime
- Ensuring all the AMCs are booked on time as per the target.
What you need to have:
Qualification: BE/B.Tech + MBA, Preferably from reputed institute
Experience : 7-10 Yrs ( Upto 7-8 years managerial role in any asset deployment company)
- Strong knowledge of asset deployment
- Strong in Liaisoning with Banks / other sectors where they may be handling AMC's
- Managerial experience in Project Management, Account Management, Operation Management, Client Management, People Management
- Must have excellent operational and Commercial knowledge
- PAN India handling experience is required.
Technical Skills: Basic electronics, concepts of the switch, banking product skill sets along with networking skill sets