AVP People Practice at Medi Assist
Views:3272 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Assistant Vice President - Claims Operations - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for Site Claim Operations.
- Ensuring correct and timely responses on claims/policy related queries, grievances, escalations.
- Willing to travel client / Branch Offices of Medi Assist locations for Reviews and Training Programs.
- Assigning, Monitoring and Evaluating work to/of respective Managers/Teams.
- Signing off on Schedules for handling day-to-day operations.
- Monitoring and Mentoring general professionalism of the teams.
- Ensuring the delivery of results as per the TATs defined by the SLAs.
- Ensuring timely backfill of new team members and arranging regular training of the teams.
- Weekly submission of Site Health Status Review.
- 7+ years of experience managing the operations / Supervising teams.
- 3+ years experience in handling Insurance claims or Healthcare processes.
- Preferably a Science Graduate/PG; candidates from a medical background like BAMS, B.Pharma, M.Pharma would be preferred.
- Has a fair understanding of health claims processing.
- Is familiar with implementing organizational processes using MS Office/ Docs/PPT.
- Has strong English Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Is accustomed to working in large and small teams, on projects with tight deadlines.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and is committed to driving projects to completion.
- Needs to have necessary people skills to interact with clients, vendors (External Stakeholders).
- Experience in the Insurance/ TPA industry would be a great bonus.