CEO at Simpliwork Offices Pvt Ltd
Views:2333 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Assistant Vice President - CEO Office - Real Estate (1-4 yrs)
- Looking for bright entrepreneurs to join the CEO office to work on strategy in Commercial Real Estate operations. This is a challenging role which would require a multi-disciplanry approach for anticipating and tackling growth issues. An organized mind-set with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines is a must.
- High intellectual curiosity and first-principal thinking would go a long way towards success in this role. You would be required to work alongside the CEO on several new initiatives and would have clearly defined KPIs across the board. The role would be ideal for a recent MBA graduate with some background/experience in Real Estate and Corporate Finance.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Helm new initiatives in terms of Go to Market strategy, channel selection, business panning etc
- Carry out research and relevant studies on specific topics related to business, policy and others as required and prepare reports on findings- Make sure that strategic projects and policies are followed up and completed in a timely manner ensuring high-quality delivery related to strategic projects and decisions taken by the CEO
- Reviews and comments on materials and documents related to the execution of strategic projects and programs being presented to the CEO thus ensuring accuracy and quality
- Manage and coordinate events, meetings as required by the CEO's office ensuring preparation of agenda, attendance lists, manuals and other relevant materials
- Master degree in business from a Top Tier School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position or in a consulting role
- Demonstrable experience with Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision,
The candidate's Executive qualifications include:
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong work ethic, discrete with excellent judgment
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to details
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with high level of drive
CTC: Batch Parity
Location: Bangalore (with some travel within India)
Who Should Apply?
- MBA graduates (Class of 2016 or later)
- Top Academic Profile
Applications to be submitted by 30th Dec, 2020
- Cover Letter a must along with a short CV
- No direct reachouts to anyone within the firm (strictly online process)
- Shortlists to be communicated by 2nd Jan, 2021 with an interview slot
Final Placement: 12th Jan, 2021
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.