Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:869 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Central Purchase - FMCG/Retail (20-22 yrs)
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech. MBA in Material and Supply chain Management will be of added advantage
Experience: 20 years plus experience in handling procurement management functions. At least ten of those years, senior corporate role handling procurement activities on PAN INDIA basis.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Responsible for drawing company wide procurement plans on PAN INDIA basis in line with budgets & Business Plans. Responsible for planning, purchasing, controlling, coordinating and participating of all purchase related activities.
- Establishment and monitoring of Central purchase cell at corporate office for direct purchase on Pan India basis for Food and Beverage, Engineering, Projects, Administration, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Formulating systems and processes to bring standards and controls in procurement which includes vendor development and management.
- Preparation of annual purchase budget and ensure Purchase price variance is maintained within annual operating plan.
- To cater all the unit requirements of direct/indirect materials and services.
- To share with management forecasted prices of various commodities.
- Review of Purchase budget/performance with the management on monthly basis.
- To ensure that all central purchase related reports and financial statements comply with the standards set, and in accordance with the management agreements.
- Cost reduction through developing new vendor network.
- Compare and examine the quotations before finalizing the vendor contract and agreement.
- Ensures that the vendors and rate contracts are assigned as per the best available rate.
- Ensures that vendors are audited for stability and consistency of quality product and services delivery.
- Ensures that all the pre-opening requirements of the opening unit are facilitated and made available to ensure timely opening of the unit.
- Ensures that monthly closing inventories and reports are sent to the Corporate Finance team to verify accountability.
- Monitors stock levels periodically across all the units to prevent unavailability of items at the unit.
- Ensures that vendor bills are passed and processed as per the contracts.