Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:2542 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President - Central Purchase - FMCG/Retail (20-22 yrs)
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech. MBA in Material and Supply chain Management will be of added advantage
Experience: 20 years plus experience in handling procurement management functions. At least ten of those years, senior corporate role handling procurement activities on PAN INDIA basis.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Responsible for drawing company wide procurement plans on PAN INDIA basis in line with budgets & Business Plans. Responsible for planning, purchasing, controlling, coordinating and participating of all purchase related activities.
- Establishment and monitoring of Central purchase cell at corporate office for direct purchase on Pan India basis for Food and Beverage, Engineering, Projects, Administration, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Formulating systems and processes to bring standards and controls in procurement which includes vendor development and management.
- Preparation of annual purchase budget and ensure Purchase price variance is maintained within annual operating plan.
- To cater all the unit requirements of direct/indirect materials and services.
- To share with management forecasted prices of various commodities.
- Review of Purchase budget/performance with the management on monthly basis.
- To ensure that all central purchase related reports and financial statements comply with the standards set, and in accordance with the management agreements.
- Cost reduction through developing new vendor network.
- Compare and examine the quotations before finalizing the vendor contract and agreement.
- Ensures that the vendors and rate contracts are assigned as per the best available rate.
- Ensures that vendors are audited for stability and consistency of quality product and services delivery.
- Ensures that all the pre-opening requirements of the opening unit are facilitated and made available to ensure timely opening of the unit.
- Ensures that monthly closing inventories and reports are sent to the Corporate Finance team to verify accountability.
- Monitors stock levels periodically across all the units to prevent unavailability of items at the unit.
- Ensures that vendor bills are passed and processed as per the contracts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.