Senior Executive - Recruitment at Aarch Solutions
Views:2598 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - CDD/KYC/AML - Investment Bank (13-20 yrs)
Looking for an AVP - CDD/KYC/AML - Top Investment Bank - Bangalore
Exp - 13+ years
Knowledge and Experience / Qualifications (for the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role)
- Building effective senior stakeholder relationships at Regional levels. Confidence to constructively challenge the agenda in order to help the business and technical teams deliver in a consistent and controlled manner
- Proven leadership and team building capabilities, with experience in managing sizeable, global teams within a matrix organisation. Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness. Confident when working with the GBM businesses, control functions such as FCC, Global Standards and regulatory specialists and external Regulators as well as ability to collaborate with partner functions such as KYC Operations and Legal.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills, including business case development and benefits realization
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills to ensure business needs and effective solutions can be quickly and clearly defined
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of developing and managing control frameworks
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead a line function and/or change team to deliver strong, effective governance and day-to-day controls, clear planning, communication, reporting and MI, risk and issue management
- A highly energetic, resilient individual capable of managing significant teams/budgets and reliably delivering to quality, time and scope targets.
- Ability to operate across boundaries of business and technology organisations, utilising broad business delivery, change, technology and data management and remediation knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.