Career Consultant at Rekrut India
Views:136 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Vice President - Campaign Transformation & Implementation - - Retail Banking Domain - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Position Title: AVP - Campaign Transformation & Implementation
Business Group: CSIL-AIM
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role of AVP - Campaign - Retail Triggers Implementation (using Bigdata) reports into Implementation Head. The role will support our APAC business partners in Retail Banking Domain
- Candidate will play a solution architect role in migrating the traditional SAS based campaign delivery system to state of the art Platform on a big data eco-system.
- Proven experience in creating robust delivery system covering the key objectives as automation, quality controls & governance
- The candidate should be able to build & implement strategy for delivering customer communications using decision engines
- Executing the plan for deploying analytical models to aid real time decision making
- Play Techno Functional role by providing technical solution to a business problem
- Monitoring the pulse of business keeping an eye on the huge data flow across multiple systems, flagging the production failures & recommending preventive measures
- Adoption of Visualization tool for monitoring the offers data for cross product offers sent to customers
- Team Management
- Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 information solutions analysts/vendors
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
- Financial/ Budgetary: No
- Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial No
- Bachelors/Masters with strong programming and solution designing skills
- Should have experience is leading large transformations on Big data Eco Systems
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Solution Designing / Reporting within Banking / Financial Services / Consulting / Analytics Industry
- Experience in leading teams delivering on key business initiatives
- Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- People management experience mandatory
- Working experience in Visualization tools like Tableau/Cognos will be preferred.
- Very strong in Python/PySpark programming & Hadoop Systems
- Technical know-how preferred on - SAS, Tableau, VBA, CRM systems - like Salesforce etc.