Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2901 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Assistant Vice President - Business Development & Strategy - Consumer Bank (8-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed Foreign Bank, to identify an Assistant Vice President - Consumer Bank- Business Development & Strategy to be based at Mumbai.
Job purpose :
- To ensure business growth through directing and managing retail business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- Manage the entire retail loan portfolio of the Bank to achieve incremental increase in as per targets.
- To drive the product development efforts by identifying new business opportunities to increase market share.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- To research the market on competitor's products, customer preferences, market benchmarks and emerging trends.
- To formulate and implement the marketing policies keeping in view the Company's profitability and objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire product line, life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Achieve disbursement targets in numbers, volumes and productivity.
- Analyze business intelligence reports and market research data to define clear value propositions and improve channel marketing.
- Proficient in managing team, process operations and developing procedures & service standards. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills with proven abilities in Analytics, Product, Budgeting, Forecasting, Business planning and management.
- Ensure communication mix (promotions, PR, events, training etc.) to support business goals.
- Responsible for implementing retail marketing and digital strategies that support the annual financial targets of the Sales & Retail Business Development team.
- Provide strategic direction for managing and enhancing organization business.
- Develop new business opportunities in new & existing business segments.
- Plan, direct and manage retail products activities. Ensure the effective achievement of the retails business development functional objectives, through the leadership of the division, by setting clear objectives in order to maximize individual, divisional and departmental performance.
- Corporate Planning, Strategy, Product, Analytics, Business Planning, Dashboard Automation, MIS Reporting, Business Intelligence, Sales & Business Development, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Data mining and Data Management.
- Manage product development process including idea generation, in-house product review, market and competition assessment, market intelligence, internal and external approvals, product pricing and launch, implementing changes to existing products.
- Conceptualize and design new products on the basis of market requirements and internal competencies.
- Design, develop & execute marketing strategies and direct advertising and promotional activities.
- Develop strategies for product offerings using marketing tools for successful product introductions.
- Identify opportunities for growth, based on changing customer attitudes and profiles.
- Track the market with respect to competitor products.
- Develop product presentations, sales ideas & pitches, for business development.
- Provide functional, technical and process leadership.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- To maintain and develop business relationships.
- Liaise with management on the implementation of the company's strategic and operational plans.
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies people management build and lead an effective and cohesive management team.
Desired Skills /Competencies :
- Strong networking.
- Integrity & Accountability.
- Strong communication and persuasive skills.
- Strong Fundamentals in Finance & Analytical Skills.
- Quality focus with an eye for detail.
- Alertness to market changes & demands.
- Self-Starter, Proactive & Target Oriented.
- Team handling and multi-location co-ordination with Rm- s/sales teams.
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned.
- Good knowledge of credit processing and credit documentation.
Candidates Profile :
- Candidates should be Graduates / MBAs with 8 to 10 years relevant experience in retail products - Home loan, LAP, Mortgage loan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.