Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:3887 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Assistant Vice President - Business Analyst - Investment Banking - Capital Markets Domain (8-15 yrs)
- Domain: Investment banking (Capital Market) domain.
- Should have strong experience in Capital Market.
- Experience in Change Management & Transformation is mandate.
- Managing multiple and large complex projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Global remit, working on the Business Analysis/ Business Readiness stream and this role will directly contribute to transform the business and deliver the committed benefits within Business Services.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Ability to critically review process and controls
- Ability to identify issues and find solutions
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Organised and structured approach
- Ability to input into and drive change
- Ability to challenge and question in a constructive way
- Experience working in a data management environment
- Strong MS Office skills, especially using PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working in an Operations environment would be useful to this role, although not mandatory
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills; the ability to handle conflict and manage expectations
- List all the projects worked as BA and Outcome should be mentioned in the CV
- Projects related to RPA (Robotics) is not appreciated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.