Director - Talent Acquisition at Spot Buzzy
Views:1536 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Assistant Vice President - B2B SaaS Sales (10-15 yrs)
About the Role
The Assistant Vice President is responsible for supporting individual or multiple Sales POD's and the respective teams on their mission to achieve sales quotas. The AVP is tasked to work closely with the Account Executives / Account Owners with closing major deals across various mid-size to large enterprises. This role requires great listening skills, understanding of the customer, and teamwork. AVPs should have at least 12+ years of experience in a technology-driven B2B role or insurance-related products. SaaS based Enterprise Sales experience would be of added advantage.
- Dedicated hard-core hunting and New Logo acquisition role
- Manage a full sales-cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
- Accept and meet responsibility for the monthly revenue targets.
- Successfully engaged with some of the largest and most strategic accounts and land a number of meaningful and sizable wins.
- Support sales development execs/managers (SDR/BDR/SDM/BDM) in executing the sales cycle by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organisational complexities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and its value to the prospective customers.
- Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for prospects/customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- Minimum 12+ years of B2B sales experience. SaaS Experience would be added advantage
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of selling to a HRO/COO/Admin would be really helpful.