Recruitment Consultant at Prominent Staffing
Views:170 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Assistant Vice President - Analytics - P&C Insurance (4-9 yrs)
Our Client is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.Our Client serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, Our Client has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
We are currently hiring for AVP Analytics for Insurance domain. A person from a premium IIM college having 4-9 years of experience is eligible to apply for the same.
AVP- P&C Insurance Analytics
Location - Gurgaon
Shift Timings - 12pm to 9pm/ 1pm to 10pm
Domain - P&C Insurance experience mandatory
Tools - Python is mandatory and any other tool experience is add-on
Team Manager- Should've managed team of minimum 5-8+ people.
Role Overview :
- Doing independent research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Expected to work in close collaboration with the EXL team and clients on analytics projects for general insurance related to pricing/claim analysis
- Predictive modeling based GLM for personal and commercial lines, developing statistical models in R, Python, SAS.
- Develop detailed SAS codes for data preparation and model scoring to be used in production
- Critically examine and deep dive into models
- Prepare detailed documentation of models and preparing presentations
- Assist in learning and development of new team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in SAS
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate and multi-variate analysis
- Importing, merging and appending different datasets, joins in SAS
- Complete understanding of SAS macros and other SAS functions like - proc import, proc sort, proc sql, data merge, proc transpose, proc export, proc sgplot, proc genmod, proc hpgenselect etc.