Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:2667 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Vice President - Analytics - BFSI/Retail (8-13 yrs)
- Natural curiosity and passion to drive change in consumer banking for the better.
- Hands-on experience in SAS & SQL.
- Having Knowledge on Statistical Modelling & Machine Learning techniques.
- Master's degree preferred in computer programming, computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail and quality control of work product.
- Ability to accurately condense large amounts of information and present in a simple, cogent manner to senior level management
- Experience in Financial Services or Retail industry
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools.
- Support the development of the Analytics Platform initiative
- Lead Credit Innovation team and provide thought leadership to the team
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources
- Analyze and explore datasets to find opportunities for fraud/credit innovation through data analytics.
- Independently extract, analyze & import data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources into the analytics platform
- Partner with end-user appropriately configure/develop analytical working environments and reporting capabilities
- Partner with SME's across the organization to accelerate learning of data structure and contents
- Create metrics to measure/track the performance of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management
- Work closely with rest of the team to provide necessary guidance and support
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years- experience with data/analytics in the banking/financial services industry, credit/fraud strategy, modeling
- 3+ years hands-on experience in coding with Python, Spark, R, C++, Scala or another equivalent programming language.
- Experience in creating POC projects in banking/ retail domain and driving it to completion.
- Experience in leading the teams with diverse skillset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.