Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:329 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President - Account Transition Leader - BPO (11-20 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - Account Transition Leader
In this role, you will be responsible for seamlessly running large-scale & sophisticated projects for the Transition function and building a value for internal partners by streamlining / simplifying their processes. In our endeavor to stay significant and ahead of the competition in this hyper-dynamic business and client environment it's imperative in building significant business impact. With an ask for ground-breaking, insight-led thinking, role involves re-imagining the outcomes for partners in the function.
This role involves consulting prospective clients in co-create E2E Transition / Transformation approach for all non-strategic deals to deliver - Intelligent Operations- / - Digitally Led Solutions- on bedrock of Lean Digital with the direction from the VTLs and contribution from TMs as well as mentoring and acting as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Involve self in the - Flying Formation team for Hunting & Mining pursuits
- Develop an E2E solution and its value being proposed
- Co-create the E2E transition strategy / solution
- Understand our Digital Compendium (Transformation Services offerings, solutions, digital assets, deployment toolkits etc.) with sharp focus on market / industry / client specific agendas
- Position our digital compendium credibly during all client interactions
- Develop and refine Client engagement strategies in alignment with client expectations and relationship management practices
- Engage CXO-1 / CXO-2 level in exploratory discussions; identify and articulate potential opportunities (unstated)
- Pro-actively identify and communicate risks, and co-create change solutions throughout the Transformation period
- Build financial acuity around revenue, AOI impact and cost drivers for a business transition lifecycle
- Craft financial strategies (planning, reporting etc.) and ensure alignment with E2E groundbreaking change plan
- Analyze and take corrective action to stay on track with financial realizations
- Build a deep understanding of the domain, products and service lines within the industry
- Understand competitor's product offering, strategy, positioning, strengths and weaknesses
- Develop the transformation blueprint / plan in line with the vital change, associated costs and intended benefits,
- Implement the defined governance strategies (risks / issues / communication /compliance & controllership / knowledge / people / reporting etc.) building a - zero surprise- environment- .
- Post-graduation degree/ MBA [Based on technical proficiency - add technical degree]
- Technical/ Digital background - Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI or equivalent certification
- Involvement in Six Sigma initiatives and projects
- Relevant years of experience post-Graduation with Minimum 3 yrs. of consulting exp. at Client level with shown expertise in building E2E transformation solution
- Extensive experience in handling multi-functional Solutions, Transitions & organizational change with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of project management tools and technologies
- - Transformation- Focused Solution Provider: Co-create Transformation Focused transition solutions in sync with E2E view of the proposed solution
- Digital Suedo Native: Lead by Example in building a Digital Demeanor
- Strategic / Outcome Focused Client Interactions: Build positive relationships with the Client Leadership Team on a bedrock of - Transformation- based conversations
- Controller of - E2E Transition Costs- : Be accountable for revenue and AOI impact during the transition for the account/s