Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:9708 Applications:1049 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Vendor Manager - Operations - Vendor Success Program Core Team - eCommerce (2-8 yrs)
Vendor Success Program (VSP) Core team will be a centralized set up in the VSP team to ensure that we work closely with all VSP vendors to drive improvements in Selection, Rep OOS & vendor Margins. The role will comprise of managing associates and leads who will be assisting the vendor to get well versed with various Cloudtail tools and provide on ground support to add selection, procure the out of stock ASIN's and improve Vendor Margin.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of associates to drive workflows like Selection addition, In-stock, Vendor Contact management, Negotiations etc. for Cloudtail vendors through HOTW processes.
- Responsible for driving key input metrics like bringing in new selection, minimizing out-of-stock situations and improving vendor margins.
- Responsible for productivity of the team and improving productivity metrics.
- Responsible to maintain team dynamics and work to maintain team satisfaction. Responsible for driving higher team satisfaction scores.
- Play the role of functional SME for the team to troubleshoot and improve team knowledge.
- Responsible to bring in new processes, drive existing process improvements through invent and simplify and help scale the processes.
- Manage team level escalations and deep dive in to root cause to fix processes.
- Drive improvement in quality of the team with help of QC POCs.
- 2+ years of experience in managing teams.
- 2+ years of experience of owning and managing processes.
- Proficiency in Excel, Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Understanding Vendor central, Paragon and payments process is a plus