Assistant User Engagement Manager - BFS (2-8 yrs)
LOCATION : Bengaluru
About the role :
- Market set of products to internal users, create user-product journeys, educate users for multiple products via different communication channels
- Manage daily campaigns, our newsletters, and different campaigns from growth, product and business teams.
- Own the Email/SMS/PN communication channel and their performance. Also includes setting up/maintaining these channels technically.
- Well versed with HTML and Mobile Responsiveness of Emails to faster delivery and execution of campaigns
- Reduce CX touchpoints/calls by looking at data and proactively solving the issues being faced by the customers.
- Must be a go-getter who can work efficiently with multiple teams and deliver before deadlines.
Must Haves :
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in CRM Channel Management or in a similar domain
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Should have data-driven approach
- Thinks customer first always
- Very good team player
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Good to have:
- Know-how of different financial instruments in India like Mutual Funds, Stocks etc