Talent Acquisition at Inspirigence Talent Solutions
Views:768 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant to CEO - Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
The Assistant supports the CEO in managing his duties including a wide array of different tasks. The Assistant represents the interests of the CEO and serves as a communication interface / link for the in- and outgoing information of the CEO's office and also participate in important projects/transformation program where CEO involvement is necessary
- Serves as sparring partner to the CEO on relevant strategic and political topics
- Acts as an interface to coordinate, communicate and cooperate with other senior leaders, Senior Managers, and other relevant stakeholders across all levels within the organization
- Responsible to deliver key meetings (e.g. Board Meetings, Management meetings, town hall meetings, business travels) on time, in quality and budget including follow up and taking minutes
- Develops decision papers, prepares presentations and speeches for the CEO, and follows up on them
- Participates in and / or leads project work that requires the attention or representation of the CEO's office
- Manages and handles daily operational tasks including the review of correspondence addressed to the CEO, research, and preparation of information to conduct briefings etc.
- Knowledge of the working of large organisation, process landscape, standards and organization
- Possessing economic and business knowledge as well as profound electronics business understanding
- Applying methodological and conceptual as well as moderation and presentation techniques
- Possessing project, process and change management, and organizational transformation, consulting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, solution-oriented and to understand complex and new topics very quickly
- Living the People Attributes.
Qualification & Experience
- Engineering graduate with MBA
- 3-5 years work experience in a consulting organisation or manufacturing company
- Project and process management training and / or certification desirable
Interested candidate can share their resume and can also reach me on this 7303330588.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.