Assistant/Senior/Consultant - IT Audit - BFSI (3-8 yrs)
A Bachelor's degree in engineering and approximately 3 - 8 years of related work experience; or a master's or MBA degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, Or CA (Full Time)
- Good to have knowledge of other IT regulations, standards and benchmarks used by the IT industry (e.g. NIST, PCI-DSS, ITIL, OWASP, SOX, COBIT, SSAE18/ISAE 3402 etc.)
- Technical Knowledge of IT Audit Tools
- Experience in carrying out OS/DB/Network reviews
- Exposure to Risk Management and Governance Frameworks/ Systems will be an added advantage
- Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage
- Strong project management, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- A team player
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Preferred Certifications - CISA/CISSP/ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer/CISM
- Exposure to automation Data Analytics tools such as Qlikview/Qliksense, ACL, Power BI will be an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and other MS Office tools.
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Perform testing of IT Application Controls, IPE and Interface Controls, IT General Controls review covering areas such as Change Management, Access Management, Backup Management, Incident and Problem Management, SDLC, Data Migration, Batch Job scheduling/monitoring and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Perform Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, prepare process flow diagrams and document the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform business process walkthrough and controls testing for IT Audits.
- Performing planning and executing audits, including:
- Information Security reviews
- Information Technology Infrastructure reviews
Application reviews :
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project's progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.
- Conducting IT audits, IT Internal Audit, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Audits
- Conducting SOX audits, Third-Party Security audits
- Conducting controls assessment in manual/ automated environment
- Information Security Assessments
- Conducting OS/DB/Network reviews
- Prepare/Review of Policies, Procedures, SOPs