Senior Consultant at Waytogo Consultant
Views:244 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Relationship Manager - Working Capital Large Corporate - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Assistant Relationship Manager in Working Capital Large Corporate
1. Business Development and acquisition:
- Acquire new corporate clients within the segment using either asset, liability or fee opportunities
2. Relationship Management & Need Analysis:
- Ensuring increase in wallet share from existing customer portfolio in Commercial Banking for increasing assets / liabilities / fees & income for the Bank.
- Structuring of Fund / Non Fund / Trade / Fx based financial products for working capital & capex requirements to suit customer's need
3. Documentation & Process:
- Performing financial analysis, Business analysis and liaise with Credit teams for getting sanctions/ renewals and ongoing monitoring.
- Liaise with various divisions like Compliance / CAD / Legal / WCS / Product Teams like Transaction Banking / BAAS / Fx teams for on boarding / deepening client and then servicing them
4. Maintenance of Portfolio Quality and performance:
- Maintaining portfolio quality by monitoring the performance of the account / pending compliances and identifying stress and delinquency situations
- Providing cross referrals to other business groups and ensure relationship deepening through other products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.