Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:6342 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate & Institutional Banking (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Must have :
Qualification - CA / MBA
- Must be associated with a Bank dealing with large corporates.
- Candidates having experience in both Portfolio management and credit would be an ideal fit.
- To assist RM's in the sanctioning process, credit monitoring, documentation, meeting the desired portfolio and TAT standards.
- Assist RM to grow revenues, build asset book, contingents, and liabilities, and expansion of client base
- Support in coverage of clients with revenues in excess of Rs.1,500 Crs
- Credit analysis, risk identification, credit presentation (credit memo)
- Delivery of banking solutions in collaboration with other parts of the bank
- Work with product and support teams under the guidance of RM to ensure seamless credit delivery