Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:6653 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate & Institutional Banking (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Must have :
Qualification - CA / MBA
- Must be associated with a Bank dealing with large corporates.
- Candidates having experience in both Portfolio management and credit would be an ideal fit.
- To assist RM's in the sanctioning process, credit monitoring, documentation, meeting the desired portfolio and TAT standards.
- Assist RM to grow revenues, build asset book, contingents, and liabilities, and expansion of client base
- Support in coverage of clients with revenues in excess of Rs.1,500 Crs
- Credit analysis, risk identification, credit presentation (credit memo)
- Delivery of banking solutions in collaboration with other parts of the bank
- Work with product and support teams under the guidance of RM to ensure seamless credit delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.