Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager for a Bank in Delhi/NCR. The key responsibilites will be as under :
1. Assist RM to grow revenues, build asset book, contingents, and liabilities, and expansion of client base. Help team of RM's for Proposal writing, interacting with risk team, legal & Credit Admin team. New Business Development - additional responsibility/learning curve to enable the ARM to graduate into RM profile.
2. Support in coverage of clients with annual revenues in excess of Rs.2000 crores. Providing end to end holistic solution to client - from writing credit proposal to disbursement & Monitoring of client
3. Credit analysis, risk identification, credit presentation (credit memo). Regular meetings with client to gain in-depth understanding of business model
4. Delivery of banking solutions in collaboration with other parts of the bank
5. Work with product and support teams under the guidance of RM to ensure seamless credit delivery
6. Helping Country Head & Region head on various initiatives with respect to Budget Planning, Pan-India deferral monitoring etc.