Talent Acquisition Lead at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:429 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant Regional Commercial Manager - FMCG - CA (2-5 yrs)
Position : Asst. Regional Commercial Manager
Location : Bangalore
Qualification: CA Final
Experience: 2-6 Years
A. KEY PURPOSE :
To ensure that the sales system complies with all commercial policies laid down by the Organization. To be a strategic resource to the Head Sales Finance and Head Retail Sales on profitable selling by bringing down various cost heads within S&D, and impacting working capital requirement through review, assessment & feedback.
Responsible for accurate accounting in the region, manage trade spends at region and ensure financial controls and statutory compliances with the objective of maintaining healthy financial norms at the Regional Office
B. KEY RESPONSIBILITY:
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS (S&D) :
- Implement financial policies in the region, review trial balances for the region, approve exceptional expenses, resolve WB claims and ensure accurate, consistent regional accounts and preparation of regional P&L account.
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT:
- Monitor inventory levels at the C&FA and distributors, monitor receivables levels, co-ordinate with supply chain and sales to manage the inventory levels.
- Responsible for the Semiannual credit reviews at the region to ensure the receivables are in control and as per company norms
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT/ CFA AUDITS:
- Ensure Policy for CFA are adhered to and conduct physical verification to ensure that it is implemented.
- Make periodic audits at the CFA, check the accounts and records maintained by the CFA, highlight deviations and ensure CFA to follow company norms
- Prepare the budget for CFA, secondary freight and S&D, monitor expenses against budget and initiate action
- Assist the RSM in preparation of DSM, Van, and Travel expenses for the region and monthly review with the Region Sales team
- Responsible for monthly S&OP plans at the region and data sanctity in the planning tool related to Region plans
- Assist the RSM on managing the Net Realisation at the region as per yearly plans
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP/ CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Provide support to Regional Sales Head on GTM - Geography Expansion/ Distributor consolidation plans
- To lead the DMS (Distributor Management Software) implementation at the Region
- To lead the market damage audits/ Analysis at the region, to finalize 3rd Party auditor and provide schedule for market returns / damages audit at distributor location and provide analysis to Regional Sales team
- To identify avenues for trade spends reduction at the region and support the Regional sales / Trade Marketing manager in managing the trade spends at the region
- Responsible for statutory compliance at the region, SPOC for GST compliance at the region and support / guidance to the Business team on the taxation requirements at the region.
- Responsible for initiating a legal action at the region, Closure of Appeals and Assessments at the region.
C. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The incumbent is a single point contact for all queries at HO regarding BTL Spends against Budget, Sales data / information on - Distribution Cost, Market Damages, C&FA cost, Freight Cost, BTL spends against budget, Sales Analysis, Stocks in transit, value & reconciliation
- The person is responsible for providing necessary financial reports to HO
- The incumbent is also accountable on an ongoing basis for robustness of database management at Region and is to report periodically to the RSM on the same.
- As the Personnel Administrator for the region, is responsible for monitoring and renewal of all Agreements/AMCs of Branch Office, processing of all claims by field sales personnel, monitoring leave status of employees, and completing procedural requirements pertaining to Employment formalities namely - Appointment, Confirmation & Exit.
- They are also a key intermediary in reimbursement claims that sales personnel may put up, and their role requires them to check veracity of claims raised by employees and facilitate in resolution of employee grievances pertaining to terms & conditions of service.