HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:115 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Professor - Computer Science Course - PhD (0-5 yrs)
- To contribute to the intellectual life of the school by engaging in high quality core teaching.
- Actively seeking and pursuing training in teaching technology and practice.
- Must have unique pedagogy and constantly innovating teaching aids for course modules.
- To provide research guidance for PG programs and Doctorate programs.
- To work as a consultant with the Industry.
- To work on the projects as sanctioned by the funding agencies governmental or nongovernmental.
- To deliver expert talk on respective research area at the national and international level.
- To apply patents and to guide the research scholars in doing the same.
- Research guiding allowance: You will be a financial stake holder in every PhD student, you guide, as per the prevailing norm.
- Consultancy allowance: You are allowed to retain 90% of the share you earn on each consultancy project you take up.
- Academic allowance: After completion of a year of service with the University, you may be chosen for getting the required allowances to attend flagship international conferences in India and abroad, as per the prevailing norms.
- You are entitled to access on-line journals and publication databases to help you remain updated.
- You are entitled to receive Seed Fund to initiate any start-up, in case you wish so.
- You will be also sponsored with the entire fee required to lodge your patents.