Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:24456 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:565
Assistant Product Manager/Product Manager - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
Senior Product role @Global E-Commerce Retail (APM/PM)
Opportunity for a Senior Leadership position for Global Retail E-Commerce
Exposure and Experience: 7+ Years
Mandatory Skill: #Adtech, #DataAnalytics, #DataWarehousing, #DataIntegration and #E-Commerce / #Retail product expertise
Experienced Product leader with iconic thoughts and innovation in Product Management, Data Analytics, E-commerce and Retail.
- Create, own, align the Data Lake product roadmap by performing market research, stakeholder interviews, understanding customer pain points, current ecosystem limitations, & Walmart's future business priorities.
- Connect with various stakeholders to market the platform to improve adoption. In this process, own user experience, enable features that track platform usage, enable capturing user response for A/B testing, and improve the self service capability of overall platform.
- Support engineering team to ensure they understand all the expected product features
- Run Beta programs to ensure right features are delivered to end customers
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 8+ years of Industry experience, focused on solving data & analytics challenges with minimum 4 years of solid product management experience preferably in e-commerce space
- Strong product management experience in data & analytics domain, enabled building data products to solve critical business problems considering user at the center stage.
- Proven experience of leading products from concept through sales or user adoption
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience of working with globally distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner