Consultant at RGF Professional India Private Ltd
Views:1944 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Plant Controller - Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for an Asst. Plant-Controller- role at Dahej - Gujarat
Request you to go through the detail job description:
1. Key Result Areas : Cost Control
Major Activities -
- Support site manager & India plant controller in cost control activity by defining appropriate costs centre structure, processes and work policies that promote transparency and accurate cost reporting per Group accounting policy and as per regional FACT guidelines on cost harmonization.
- Prepare actual financial performance and costs reporting (Site KPI reporting) so that management can take appropriate actions/decisions
- Track service agreements properly
- Support site for Cost Culture Initiative (CCI).
Outcome: Analyze & support fixed & variable cost control
2. Key Result Areas: Forecasting & Budgeting
- Prepare accurate budgets for strong control over cost monitoring and actual performance
- Perform variance analysis and highlight cost deviations
- Highlight cost deviations and work with F&A and operations to determine root cause and solution to mitigate
- Work with Site on developing better product costing and periodic review of BOM with production/supply chain at the site.
Outcome: Cost monitoring and actual performance measurement
3. Key Result Areas: Manage financial control over project cost reporting
- Manage financial control over project cost reporting, so that CAPEX and associated expense costs are properly spent and reported
- Prepare a report on variance for actual cost incurred compared to budget and approved project cost
- Highlight cost overrun and work with Project team to bring costs within approved project cost
- Ensure tax compliance for GST, TDS, WCT & other applicable tax
- Review contractors running bills before being submitted to FACT for payment
- Regular monitoring & review of material balancing and physical verification of stocks
- Ensure IFC compliance
- Liaise between Project team, Operations team and FACT team for timely capitalization of CAPEX.
Outcome: Capex and associated expense costs are properly spent, reported & ensure all compliance
4. Key Result Areas: Support Internal Controls & Audits
- Verification of inventory & production reporting
- BOM review and update with the site management team at regular interval
- Ensure compliance of group policies at sites as applicable
- Support plant team on physical inventory taking and deviation resolutions
- Support statutory audit, Internal audit and various compliance requirement at sites
Outcome: Compliance management and better risk management
Level of education & Knowledge:
- ICWAI or CA University degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience in general:
- At least 5 - 8 years in a similar capacity within direct manufacturing operations
- Accounting professionals having knowledge of cost accounting and cost controls
- Working knowledge of GST, WCT, TDS etc. applicable tax for Capital Projects
- Project cost tracking & review
- Full working knowledge of SAP is required
- Demonstrated understanding of plant site accounting; ability to collect data across all areas of the site including utilities; maintenance; IT; office services
- Full working knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint.
Competencies, Behavioral skills: (acc. to competency profile and required level of descriptions)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; good negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize; attention to detail; organizational skills
- Reliability and Responsibility
- Should be able to work with less monitoring
- Team member
Legal Training Requirements:
- No Legal training required for this position.
Performance indicators: Describe the criteria allowing to measure to what extent the results are achieved - related to the accountabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.