Head at PMS Consulting
Views:401 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Assistant Manager - Wheat Operations - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Purpose of Job :
Ensure efficient operations in procurement, processing, quality standards and shipments of Wheat commodity with the objective of achieving targeted cost efficiency within the prescribed norms.
Key Responsibility Area :
- Regularly track the wheat market and identify the opportunity of rake sales by discussing with customers / brokers.
- To advise branches regarding geographical arbitrages and ensure that the same are captured on a regular basis
- Contract finalisation, offering rates to millers/brokers.
- Coordinate with the branches for timely dispatch of samples, stock dispatch through rail & road etc.
- Mapping and Monitoring credit limits against shipments. Take necessary approvals from management in order to execute the rake dispatches as per plan.
- To visit the customers and handle any of their grievances related to the quality issues.
- Coordination with the Insurance team in order to file the insurance claims for necessary cases.
- Manage & coordinate for export operations including offering rates, assist dispatch through ports, necessary approvals etc.