HR at VaultBoard Consulting
Views:3419 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Warehouse - Spares (4-7 yrs)
The profile Assistant Warehouse Manager is based out of Manesar, Gurgaon.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensure dispatch within defined SLA for any spare parts requirement raised across product range & geography.
- Maintain co-ordination with Quality, Packaging & Logistics Team to ensure dispatch within SLA defined and track site receipts.
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications :
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment, Coordination Across Functions.
Manage end to end Warehouse Operations Including :
- Inbound, outbound and inventory management
- Stock take quarterly
- Build and implement SOPs, manage workflow and day to day warehouse operations
- Industry: Automobile, Robotics, Office Automation
- Functional SOW Area : Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials, Quality and Packaging, FIFO, LIFO, ECN, planning to dispatch, Dispatch to arrival at sire
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.