Assistant Manager at StepupHR
Views:1298 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - Warehouse Manager - Auto - IIT/IIM (0-1 yrs)
Educational Qualification: IIT /IIM
- Rotational Shifts ( Day/Night )
- 6 Days Working ( one day off during the week )
- Preferred Industry - E-commerce, Manufacturing, Automobile, FMCG, Warehousing
- Pick up and drop ( Radius of 10 KM )
- Drive operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing strategic program, in a large scale Fulfilment/ warehouse setup.
- Controls inventory levels by reconciling with data storage system.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies & vision.
- Maintain standards of health/safety/hygiene & security.
- Work towards key performance indicators.
- Customer focused & results driven approach.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling. Engaging and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Leading a team 50- 100 ware house professionals.
Operational competencies required:
- Knowledge in WMS (Warehouse Management System) - Basic knowledge of Operating any ERP System.
- MIS & Data Analysis (Able to understand & interpret data & provide suitable dashboards for decision making.
Behavioral competencies required:
- Team work (Ability to work & Influence individuals (of different race & mass) to achieve team objective).
- Result Orientation (Ability to remain focused & getting the desired outcome with specified timelines)
- Self-Confidence & Development ( Able to explore self & set targets for individual development to achieve high performance standards)