Assistant Manager - US Business Tax - Corporation (6-10 yrs)
Enrolled Agent Certification Required
- Reviewing trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns; developing and supervising staff, preparing more complex tax returns; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
- Implement clients engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and New Joiners on tax projects.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare complex tax returns for trusts, partnerships, and corporations.
- Proactively interact with client management team to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist onshore managers on proposals and business development requirements.
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Manage people development and performance management for their group.
- Be the single point of contact for the Operating office in US
- Support the Engagement Manager in pursuits, proposals and engagement reporting.
- Minimum Master Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result, majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Enrolled Agent Certification Required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a Big 4 consulting firm
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
- Understanding of federal taxes.
- Broad exposure to federal income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.