Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:4841 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Underwriting Quality Assurance - Insurance/Reinsurance (2-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Underwriter Quality Assurance (Insurance/Reinsurance)
Are you someone with :
- Graduate or Post graduate in Law with 02 to 07 years of experience.
- from insurance background.
- Experience in dealing with international clients (not mandatory).
Would be interested in doing a role that involves :
- Drafting and review of business and commercial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, broker agreements and other communication with customers.
- Review insurance and reinsurance contracts with a view to minimize / contain the errors and omissions exposure of the group.
- To conduct research on recent legal and regulatory developments and to provide business with pragmatic and workable solutions on operation of international laws and practices.
- Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial contracts like Non-disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Service Level Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and ancillary drafts.
- Exposure towards handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts.
- Specialization and high level of competency in insurance products and regulations pertaining to more than one insurance market.
If you think this is you. Please apply on the job.