Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:7158 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Assistant Manager - Underwriting Quality Assurance - Insurance/Reinsurance (2-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Underwriter Quality Assurance (Insurance/Reinsurance)
Are you someone with :
- Graduate or Post graduate in Law with 02 to 07 years of experience.
- from insurance background.
- Experience in dealing with international clients (not mandatory).
Would be interested in doing a role that involves :
- Undertake QA/ Monitoring reviews in line with Group policies and procedures and suggest corrective actions/remedial measures to business.
- Interpret clauses of insurance and reinsurance contracts with specific emphasis on scope, coverage and limitations.
- Understand group & company procedures and monitor compliance in terms of the business placed by the group
- Review and compare policy wordings across different classes of business to advice business with regards to scope and limitations of cover
- Recommend pragmatic and effective remedial measures to business for addressing any procedural breaches caused during the placement process
- Understand market practices which impact the broking activities and align audit/review methodology to reflect commercial realities.
- Appropriate usage of MMC's systems for conducting reviews and monitoring and recording information, ensuring that systems are correctly used during the process.
If you think this is you. Please apply on the job.