Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:1592 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
Assistant Manager - Transportation (1-15 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager (Transportation)
Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 1+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Building first mile last mile capacity through hiring partners and ensuring proper placement of vehicles as per schedules.
2. Identified leads through online/ field sources; be the point of contact interviewed; Negotiation selected partners
3. Conducting Vendor ROI (Return on Investment) and Profit Loss analysis
4. Engaged with the existing new business partners in managing their performances and increased the service levels.
5. Organizing driving training programs for improving existing and new partners service and performance.
6. Help and coordinate vendor onboarding processes.
7. Ensuring optimum utilization of vendor resources through data analysis strategy implementation.
8. Escalations/Grievance Handling and retaining Business Partners
9. Managing Business partner relations within the Operations Department.
10. Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.