Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1842 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Transfer Pricing - FMCG/FMCD - CA (4-6 yrs)
AM -Transfer Pricing
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- CA Must 4 - 6 Years
Direct Taxation :
- Responsible for reviewing appeals at CIT(A) & ITAT levels & drive the proceedings.
- Responsible for review & filing of Income Tax & MAT Returns, TDS Returns & other statutory Returns with Income Tax Department in alignment with Global Tax Team.
- Responsible for review & filing of Income Tax & other statutory Return of Company Canada.
- Responsible for computation of Tax Liability as per INDAS & payment of Advance Tax within due date.
- Responsible for computation of Deferred Tax Asset/Liability as per both IGAAP & IFRS & aligning the same with Global Tax Team.
- Responsible for complying with all Direct Tax related requirement of Global Tax Team.
- Responsible for managing Income Tax Litigation tracker & contingent liability.
- Responsible for compliance of ICDS.
- Responsible for providing necessary support and assistance to our external partners for Income Tax related matters.
International Taxation (Transfer Pricing) :
- Responsible to drive Advance Pricing Agreement, backup documentation, discussions with external consultants & aligning with the Global TP Team regarding APA.
- Responsible for reviewing & filing of Transfer Pricing Returns within due date.
- Responsible for preparing Segmental P/L for TP Study.
- Responsible for providing necessary support & information to our external partners for Transfer Pricing Study.
- Responsible for reviewing transactions with related party for TP implications.
- Responsible for getting the TP assessment done for all old pending appeals at various stages with the help of TP Consultants & Global TP Team.
- Responsible for complying with all TP related requirement of Global TP Team.
Global Job Description :
Audits & Reporting :
- Responsible for Month End, Quarter End & Year End Closing of Books of Accounts.
- Responsible for publishing the monthly Flash Results & CMR.
- Responsible for Trial Balance, General Ledger Scrutiny & Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statement as per IGAAP & IFRS.
- Responsible for complying with Accounting Standards, Companies Act & other statutory regulation in relation to Statutory & Tax Audit.
- Liaison with Tax/Statutory Auditors in providing necessary documentation for timely completion of Audits.
- Review of Form 3CD, Financial Statements including disclosures before adoption by Board & filing of the same with statutory authorities.
- Clearing of GST Input & Output G/Ls on monthly basis.
- Updating compliance status in Compliance Tool.
- Filing of Annual Returns with RBI complying with the FEMA Regulations.
Professional/Technical Accreditations :
- CA Qualified with around 4-6 years of experience
- Strong Understanding of Direct Tax, Transfer Pricing & knowledge of GST
- Knowledge of SAP FICO Module
- Expert in MS Excel / MS Word / Power-Point
- Should ensure accountability of Actions and should be Self-Motivated & Action Oriented.
- Collaborative Ability to build trust & sustainable interpersonal relationships with multiple stakeholders. Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners and government agencies.
- Strong technical skills.
- Courage Ability to take critical tax positions as per relevant statue.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.