HR at Thema Corporate Services
Views:1114 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Trading - BFSI (1-3 yrs)
Role Title Asst. Manager - Trading
Reports to: Functionally Mgr - Trading Reports to - Administratively Mgr - Trading
The department would prefer resumes from back office operations background.
Direct Reporting From: N/A
Purpose of the role:
Key Responsibilities : (This should reflect the process/sub-process in which the position plays a role and specifically indicate the actions to be taken. Please include a maximum of 8 key responsibilities)
Key Responsibility: Descriptive Parameters:
Maintenance of the trading system:
- Start the trading environment in time for the daily online trading to happen.
- Verify and update the market parameters for the day.
- Start the interfaces to the trading system like risk management system, index management system etc
- Verifying the master database to avoid any overnight changes in them.
Master update and verification:
- Identify impact of system/ regulatory changes on daily trading activities.
- Update the system following a pre-approved checklist for the regular activities.
- Update the regular checklist with additional parameters in case of any special activity, taking inputs from the Manager.
- Maintain the index database for cash market following the checklist of mentioned activities.
MIS and data dissemination:
- Collate and append BSE data to the hourly/ end of day MIS that is sent out to other departments/ HODs at NSE.
- Analyse the variations between NSE data and data from other exchanges and escalate any unacceptable variation/ deviation, to the manager.
- Disseminate end of the day trading data on the NSE website for the knowledge of members/ data vendors/ other NSE departments/ regulators/ General public
Message broadcast and Member queries:
- Broadcast any corporate actions/ policy changes for the information of members and general public
- Disseminate any information pertaining to IPO listing etc. On the trading system for the members and general public.
- Reply to member queries and escalate to manager whenever needed.
- Run the batches for master database updation.
- Update and verify the master database as per checklist.
- Provide system file to member for initiating the next day trading
- Make trading environment ready for the next trading day
Note: The principal responsibilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements.
Key attributes of the role:
Revenue (range) - Direct/Indirect - None Range - 0
Budget (range) - Approver/User - None Range - 0
Number of people managed: 0
1. Financial measures - None
2. Customer measures - Customer satisfaction index
3. Internal Processes measures - Number of errors in system and database updation = 0
- Adherence to defined process and TAT = 100%
- Timely escalations to Manager regarding any discrepancy/ deviation noticed on the trading system.
4. Learning and growth measures - Number of hours of training annually - =40
Collaboration : Internal & External
Internal Stakeholder/External Stakeholder:
IT Development Trading Members
Role Holder Requirements :
Educational Qualifications: Essential - MBA / CA degree
Desired : NA
- Knowledge of financial and capital markets
- Knowledge of statutory requirements applicable to the financial markets
- Knowledge of Excel
Experience : Essential: 1-3 years of experience
Desired: Relevant experience in BPOs/ Financial institutes & Services
Competencies required for the role:
Behavioural competencies/Desired rating - Functional competencies/Desired rating
- Business Acumen - 2 - Domain Knowledge
- Innovation and Improvement - 2 - Interpretation and adherence of Statutory Requirements
- Teamwork - 3 - Managing Work processes
- Managing relationships - 2 - Usage of Software Application & Tools
- Living the values - 3 - Product/ Segment Knowledge
- Process orientation - 3
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.