Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:3663 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Trade Marketing - Impulse/Oil Category - FMCG (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for Assistant manager trade marketing. Candidate with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in FMCG Industries. Must be Graduate or equivalent degree.
Candidate should have handled multiple agencies specially in impulse & Oil category.
Good communication skills and knowledge of arabic would be an added advantage.
This is an urgent requirement. Please share suitable candidates profile.
Product line experience should be FMCG.
Salaries as per Company standard.
Job Descriptions are below.
- To develop an Annual plan for trade promotions in key accounts and traditional trade taking into account seasonality and other opportunities for increasing consumer demand, in consonance with the business and sales plan.
- To develop and calendarise an activity schedule of trade promotions for specific channels i.e. Key Accounts, Co-ops, Large Stores, Groceries, Gas stations, Wholesalers and Institutional Customers.
- To design and execute trade promotions including one off promotional campaigns in response to specific competitor activity.
- To analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of trade promotion activities to establish cause effect relationships and to refine future trade programs.
- To prescribe norms and standards for stock and trade, range selling, merchandising and visibility and train front line Sales Representatives and Merchandisers to execute these norms. Audit outlets and provide feedback for improvement
- To be directly accountable for development of employees reporting to him and next level.
- To analyze the monthly rentals on Fixed Variable rentals to improve the business on a monthly basis and reduce the cost of doing business.
- To have quarterly business review with top 10 customers with focus in trend for the Year and drive the business for higher slabs of Progressive rebates.
- Setting parameters for Measuring merchandising and rewarding Merchandiser of Month. Salesman of the month and Sales Supervisor of the month.
- Timely financial reconciliation with the categories for spent, rental & rebates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.