Consultant at Pylon Consulting
Views:145 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant Manager/Team Leader - Financial Analysis/Alteryx - RTW (2-8 yrs)
AM/ TL- Financial Analysis + Alteryx - RTW - Diversity role
Job Description :
Global Markets Middle Office delivers control functions responsible for providing assurance over data and processes used to record risk, P/L, balance sheet and financial results in support of Global Markets. This is a techno-finance role and person will be responsible for streamlining activities across Month-end Journal, Daily PnL Sign-off, Book Maintenance activities and some of the daily control reports using emerging technologies eg Alteryx, Tableau etc.
Global Banking & Markets provides operations support to back office and middle office operations related to various banking products like GLP, Trade, Deposits & other market related products e.g. securities, derivatives, futures, options, currencies (fx) and commodities.. The capabilities hosted include Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Trade Processing & settlement, Inventory Management, Cash Management, Asset Services, Collateral Management, Reconciliation, Deal Accounting, Client & Product Data.
- Daily/Monthly Manual General Ledger Topside: preparing/posting topside and compiling supporting Manual Adjustments: The team prepares and post various manual adjustments into the General Ledger (primarily Oracle) according to individual procedures
- Control Reports: Gurgaon Core ACG produce certain daily control reports according to individual procedures. The output of these control reports is various status and exceptions reports which are either published through email or saved onto a SharePoint or network location.
- Sub-ledger Book Maintenance Activities: The team is responsible for setting / editing / closing books in various trading / sub ledger systems such as Finman, EBAR, Vienna, etc.
- PnL Sign off: The team is responsible for signing off PnL in Sub ledger for various centralized books such as Loan, FX etc.
- Supporting Finance Packs by collecting the information from Business data requirements and its related transformations
- Good accounting knowledge & hands-on experience in reconciliation, invoicing, provisioning
- Experience in Database Modeling and ability to transform large dataset from MS Access/Excel to Tableau and Alteryx
- Working knowledge of VBA.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tableau and establishing Alteryx workflows
- Translate stakeholder's requirement into reporting deliverables
- Promote continues improvements to improve the quality and accuracy of data and processes, issue management and process efficiency
- Manage relationship with senior business/Onshore Partners
- Graduate /Post Graduate/ CA/CPA/Management Accountants/MBA. Preference would be given to candidates who have have good accounting knowledge and flair towards emerging tech tools.
- Certifications If Any
Experience Range :
- Should be ready to work as an Individual Contributor
- 2-8 years of total experience in accounting, reporting, reconciliation. Further designing, coding and supporting complex database applications will be preferred.
- Techno-Finance roles streamlining the process deliverables.
- Programming experience using SQL, Access database, Query Writing, strong understanding of Alteryx and Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Experience with financial reporting and analytics & senior stakeholder management
Foundational skills :
- Good Accounting Skills and experience in closing and reporting roles
- Alteryx Hands-on experience with ability to independently build new data workflows and reporting suites
Desired skills :
- Knowledge on other emerging technologies Tableau, Python and Robotics applications will be an added advantage