Principal Consultant at The Executive Search Pundits
Views:220 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Assistant Manager - Taxation - BFS - CA (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager, Tax - EMEA Region :
- You'll be responsible for ensuring all taxation deliverable are met on time and to a high standard. In this role, you'll focus on direct tax compliance and the relevant accounting and reporting requirements.
- You'll be responsible for managing the preparation, reviewing and filing of direct tax returns, as well as liaising with internal stakeholders to manage the submission and response of any queries from tax authorities.
- You'll be a subject matter expert on direct tax requirements for the EMEA region including with a deep understanding of all tax requirements, changes in tax laws, budget announcements and new transactions,and the ability to assess their implications on tax related deliverable.
- To be successful in this role, you'll have a professional accountancy qualification (CA) with 5-6 years of post-qualification experience indirect tax compliance and accounting, tax reporting and financial systems.
- Previous taxation experience in the shared services or financial services industry will be considered favorably.
- You'll manage a team of professionals and effectively delegate work to meet all monthly, quarterly and annual tax accounting and compliance deadlines and will proactively recognize and manage any issues and risks.
- You'll demonstrate an innovative mindset with the ability to continually find opportunities to improve services, processes and systems.
- You'll demonstrate effective communication skills working in a virtual, global team with the ability to manage cross-border relationships effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.